This has got to be the easiest chicken recipe I’ve served up in a while. Which was ideal as I was bum out of energy today but needed something quick and preferable healthy for dinner. This dish goes with anything, I plated it up with some chicken flavoured rice and a side salad. Easy as… but tender, juicy and packed with amazing flavours.
This will for sure be a regular occurrence in our house, it ticks all the boxes for a weeknight family dinner.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- breadcrumbs from 2 slices of thick bread
- 65g grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 chicken breasts
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F.
- Mix the olive oil with the minced garlic in a bowl.
- Mix the breadcrumbs with the Parmesan on a large plate.
- Dip a chicken breast in the garlic oil and roll in the breadcrumbs to coat, repeat with all six breasts and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.