A fantastically fun bake that even a poorly kid staying home from school can muster the energy to get involved with. River had the day off due to a soar throat, although he may of been playing me slightly as when I asked him if his throat hurt when he swallowed he said, ” no, only when I stand up.” Hmm.
And the boy sure chowed down these chocolatey delights after they came out the oven, without any trouble. He’s definitely back to school tomorrow. :@
- 320g (11oz) sheet ready made puff pastry
- 200g (7oz) jar chocolate spread
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Grease 2 baking sheets.
- Spread the chocolate spread generously over the sheet of puff pastry.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut the pastry into strips. twist each strip until you can no longer see the chocolate spread and place on the prepared baking sheets.
- Brush each twist with the beaten egg.
- Bake in the oven fro 15-20 minutes, until puffed and golden brown.